If you’re transferring a local number, you’ll need to get your Customer Service Record (CSR) from your current provider. Contact your current provider and ask for their Port Out or Transfer Out Department, then ask for the CSR attached to the number you’re transferring. (CSR’s aren’t necessary for a toll free transfer.)
Articles in this section
- How do I start the number transfer process?
- What should I do if my number transfer is rejected?
- Can I transfer numbers from multiple carriers at once?
- Will I experience any down time during my transfer?
- When is it safe to cancel my account with my current provider?
- What is a Letter of Authorization (LOA)?
- Can we force the release of my toll free numbers?
- Can I specify a date/time to transfer my local numbers?
- How can I obtain my Customer Service Record?
- Can I cancel my local number transfer?