If you're transferring a toll free number, it’s unlikely that your number will experience any downtime while we process the transfer, but do make sure that you keep your former provider account active. Depending on the providers involved, it’s possible that your toll free number may be unavailable temporarily during the final stages of the transfer process. Just to be safe, make sure you plan around this and have a secondary number available for customers to use.
Articles in this section
- How do I start the number transfer process?
- What should I do if my number transfer is rejected?
- Can I transfer numbers from multiple carriers at once?
- Will I experience any down time during my transfer?
- When is it safe to cancel my account with my current provider?
- What is a Letter of Authorization (LOA)?
- Can we force the release of my toll free numbers?
- Can I specify a date/time to transfer my local numbers?
- How can I obtain my Customer Service Record?
- Can I cancel my local number transfer?