The Due Date is the earliest date that Grasshopper’s underlying carrier can request for your local number transfer to take place. Your current provider can choose to grant a Completion Date sooner than the requested Due Date, but it's unlikely that they’ll do so. It’s a bit confusing, but more often than not, your Due Date will also be your Completion Date.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer a local number to Grasshopper?
- What should I put as the address on the Letter of Authorization (LOA)?
- What is my billing telephone number?
- What is the Due Date vs. Completion Date?
- What is my current provider account number?
- What is my account type?
- What do I need to transfer my wireless numbers to Grasshopper?
- What is my Yellow Pages listing category?
- What is my Customer Service Record?