Yes, you can keep you current phone number(s). Once you’ve signed up in the new system and you have it set up the way you want, we’ll move your number over upon your request. That way there’s no hiccups in the transition.
Articles in this section
- Why should I switch over to the new system?
- When will Grasshopper retire the Beta system and interface?
- Where do I go to sign up for a new Grasshopper account?
- Do I really have to sign up for a new account and set everything up again?
- Can I keep my current phone number?
- Can I port my number out to another provider?
- Will I be able to save all my call data?
- Will I be able to save a copy of all of my voicemails?
- Will I be able to keep my current greetings?
- Will I be able to save my statements?