This is a fee Grasshopper charges to help defray the costs incurred by complying with telecommunications obligations. These fees help us recover charges imposed by State and Federal governments and State and Federal Universal Service Charges. The Regulatory Recovery Fee is not a tax or a government-required charge.
Articles in this section
- Can I prepay for my Grasshopper service?
- When am I billed and can I change my monthly bill date?
- Can I put my account on hold?
- What credit cards are accepted?
- Can I add or remove additional features on my own? (Texting, Read your Voicemail, Call Blasting)
- Do inbound faxes use my plan's minutes?
- How are conference calls billed?
- What is Grasshopper's minute overage rate?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I cancel my account?