Grasshopper has previously paid most of the taxes and regulatory fees that were mandated on telecommunications services on behalf of our customers. Going forward, Grasshopper can't continue to grow if we're picking up the tab as states and towns continue to fund their deficits through tax increases.
Articles in this section
- Do inbound faxes use my plan's minutes?
- What if I go over the free minutes included in my plan? How will I be charged?
- How is my minute usage billed?
- How many minutes are included in my plan? What’s the per-minute rate?
- How are conference calls billed?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Can I change my plan?
- How can I access my invoices?
- Can I change my plan in the middle of the billing cycle?