Grasshopper has previously paid most of the taxes and regulatory fees that were mandated on telecommunications services on behalf of our customers. Going forward, Grasshopper can't continue to grow if we're picking up the tab as states and towns continue to fund their deficits through tax increases.
Articles in this section
- Can I prepay for my Grasshopper service?
- When am I billed and can I change my monthly bill date?
- Can I put my account on hold?
- What credit cards are accepted?
- Can I add or remove additional features on my own? (Texting, Read your Voicemail, Call Blasting)
- Do inbound faxes use my plan's minutes?
- How are conference calls billed?
- What is Grasshopper's minute overage rate?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I cancel my account?