To place a conference call:
Note: You’ll need to dial in all of your participants, so make sure you have all the other participants’ phone numbers handy!
- Call your Grasshopper number and press *
- Enter the extension number you want the call to come from, then press #
- Enter that extension’s pin, then press #
- Press 6 to make an outbound call
- Press 2 to start a conference call
- Dial the phone number for the first person you’d like to add to the conference call, then press #
- To add additional participants, press 1 then dial their number and press #
- When you’re done inviting participants, press 2
You’ll then hear, “Please hold on while we contact all conference participants.” Participants will need to press 1 to accept the invitation to the conference call.
Keep in mind!
- The limit for attendees on a conference call is the original caller + 9 (for a total of 10).
- Grasshopper Conference Calling doesn't provide a way for callers to dial in to the conference. There is no conference bridge/number.