You sure can! You can have your existing business phone number forward to your Grasshopper number after a certain number of rings, or when the line is busy. With this option anyone calling your existing business phone number will get transferred to your number from Grasshopper automagically and be able to leave a message for you.
Articles in this section
- How can I change my message notification settings?
- What if I want Grasshopper calls to go to my phone's voicemail?
- Can I use Grasshopper only as a voicemail with my existing business line?
- How can I download and save my messages?
- How many messages can be stored, and for how long?
- Can I send my calls directly to voicemail?
- Can I restore deleted messages?