Certainly! On the All Messages tab in the Messages & Calls section, click the “More” link to show options for downloading or forwarding the recorded message to someone else. The message will be sent with your note via email in mp3 format.
Articles in this section
- Why are message being left on my personal voicemail?
- How can I set up a schedule to ring to me directly during the day and have a Main Greeting at night when the office is closed?
- What is my account number?
- How can I change what is displayed (Caller ID) when I receive an incoming call?
- When I press * for subscriber mode, I always get sent to voicemail. How can I record my greeting over the phone?
- What happens to my landline when I port my number to Grasshopper?
- Why does the Mobile app give the Error "no extensions assigned" but logging in on the website is successful?
- How do I change the announcement my callers hear during a conference call?
- How many numbers can an extension forward to?
- Can voicemail notifications go to multiple email addresses?