No, effective immediately, Grasshopper will stop billing you for your service. We understand this a hardship we are placing on our UK customers and want to help ease the burden.
Articles in this section
- Can I just move my service from the UK to the US version of Grasshopper?
- What address do I need to give my new carrier to process the port-out?
- Do I have to pay for my Grasshopper service while the port process is happening for my UK number?
- How long will it take to port my number?
- How do I port my number to another provider?
- Who can I port my number to?
- What is the latest date I can start to port my number so that I ensure I don’t lose service?