To make or receive calls from anywhere that is not within continental United States and Canada, the International calling feature must be enabled on the account.
Alaska and Hawaii are not considered part of the continental US and therefore are categorized as 'International.'
*If you do not yet have International Calling enabled or you are unsure, please reach out to support to enable this on your account*
- Is there a deposit required?
- Yes, a deposit of $500 USD is requited to activate the feature. Any charges will be deducted from this deposit until it is depleted.
- When can I activate International Calling on my account?
- Your account must be at least 60 days old
- Do I need to pay the deposit to call Alaska or Hawaii?
- No, you do not need to pay a deposit however you do still need International Calling enabled to call these states.
- What are the rates for calling an international number?
- For a list of countries and rates, please follow this link: https://grasshopper.com/international-rates/