If you are experiencing issues making an outbound call from the mobile application, please try some of the following troubleshooting steps:
*Remember to make a test call after each troubleshooting step to see if that resolved the issue.
- Is the appropriate mobile number listed?
- Open the app and go to Settings and go to My Mobile Number
- The phone number listed here should be the number associated with the mobile device you are using.
- Check the extension
- Open the app and go to Settings and click on Extension
- Ensure that the extension that is selected is one that forwards to that particular mobile device.
- *Note, if you are unsure which number the extension forwards to, please sign into your account on grasshopper.com to check*
- Change the Access number
- Open the app and go to Settings and then Access Number
- Change this to either Toll Free or Local (whichever it is not already on)
- Turn off your Wi-Fi and place a test call
- If none of these steps work try deleting the app, restarting your phone and reinstalling the app.