The process can take as much as 7 weeks to complete but your phone number should remain in working order until that time. Your new provider will communicate exact dates with you. Please note that if you do not have your number ported in a timely manner, you do risk losing service.
Articles in this section
- Can I just move my service from the UK to the US version of Grasshopper?
- What address do I need to give my new carrier to process the port-out?
- Do i have to pay for my Grasshopper service while the port process is happening?
- How long will it take to port my number?
- How do i port my number to another provider?
- Who can I port my number to?
- What is the latest date i can start to port my number so that i ensure i don’t lose service?