If you are experiencing issues not receiving push notifications on your phone for alerts of missed calls, voicemails and text messages, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
Are notifications enabled on the app?
- Open the Grasshopper app and go to Settings. Scroll to and select Sync & Notification Settings
- Ensure that all boxes are checked off for the extension(s) that you want to be notified for on this device.
2. Are push notifications for Grasshopper enabled on the phone?
- For iPhones: Navigate to Settings then Notifications and find Grasshopper. Are notifications allowed? (if the toggle is green, then yes, they are allowed)
- For Androids: Navigate to Settings then Apps and Notifications. Scroll to Grasshopper and see if push notifications are enabled.
**Note: If you do not find Grasshopper under Notifications, you will need to delete the app and reinstall. When installing the app, your phone will ask you to allow notifications from Grasshopper.