View your business emails on our app by linking your email account to Grasshopper Connect. When you link your email account, your emails are automatically imported into the Conversations view. For Gmail/Gsuite accounts, only the first 2,100 emails are imported.
Note: Depending on your email provider, you may have to enter a one-time, third-party app password when linking your account in Grasshopper Connect. If your normal account password does not work when initially trying to link your account, check with your provider to see if they require a third-party app password. These are one-time passwords, so you do not need to remember them.
- Open the Grasshopper Connect app.
- Tap the menu button in the top left.
- Select Connect Your Email.
- Enter your email address and tap Add Email.
- The next steps will vary depending on your email provider:
- Gmail: Select your gmail account and tap Allow.
- Outlook/Exchange: Enter your exchange username and address of your exchange server, such as mail.office365.com.
- Yahoo: Enter a third-party app password. See Generate third-party app password for more information.
- AOL: Enter your regular account password.